It has been a fun summer hanging out with my little ones, but it is time for us to get back to school and a routine once again! Looking back on our summer together, I am so blessed to have had the opportunity to spend this precious time with them and thankful my job allows that. I thought it would be fun to write a post about my most worn outfits throughout the summer while busy with the kids. For me, effortless and comfortable style is a must, so a lot of the outfits I will share are just that!
- T-shirt Dress / Slip-on Sneakers: Target has the best t-shirt dresses. Here is a great Universal Thread t-shirt dress in charcoal with my favorite Steve Madden camo slip-on sneakers! This outfit is perfect to throw on to take the kids to the park or practice. I think the charcoal color of the dress looks great with these camo slip-on sneakers, and it is the perfect outfit to carry you into the fall season.
- Graphic Tee / Pull-On Shorts / Sandals: This summer, I have found so many adorable graphic tees from Target. I really love this flower chart graphic tee with my favorite Knox Rose embroidered mid-rise shorts. You can wear sandals or a cute pair of slides. I wore my Universal Thread gladiator sandals with it as well.
- Jumpsuit / Sandals: I got this denim jumpsuit from Target and paired it with these comfortable Cole Haan sandals. This outfit is so easy to throw on for a quick trip to the grocery store or to run errands.
- Running Shorts / T-shirt / Tennis Shoes: These running shorts from Walmart are just as good as the Nike running shorts, but at a fraction of the price. They also come in this camo pattern that I love too! Not only are these a steal at $11, but they make for the perfect outfit to wear to the park with the kids. Just throw them on with a simple t-shirt and tennis shoes, and you are ready to go!
- Joggers / Lightweight Knit Top: As a mom, a good lounge wear set is a must-have! Whether you are staying in on a rainy day and watching movies or just headed out for a chick-fil-a run, you have to have a good pair of jogger pants. These Stars Above cozy jogger pants are under $20. I like to pair these joggers with a cozy hooded knit top and a pair of slip-on sneakers.
I hope you enjoyed my favorite summer mom styles!